I am thankful that in my lifetime I AM WITNESS, twice. I don't think people realize that the AKRON HAMMER, Mr. Lebron James is the second coming. People are talking about him changing his number like Mj going to 45 during the return. They should be talking about that alley oop he "stackhoused" on the knickerbockers. They should be talking about how he makes everything he does look effortless and more important fun. You are lying if you have not tried a different handshake with one of your boys or at one time threw up some baby powder before the pick-up game. I had the tape, Be Like Mike, I sported the J's, wagged the tongue all that was amazing. No one will ever be as cool as his Airness. What we have now I think is a more personal and energetic phenom. All this Kobe vs Lebron is just a marketing trick for people to try to make Kobe look less FAKE. Unless Lebron goes postal, and I hate to say this pulls a Tiger(I love you Mr. Woods)he needs to tell Nike that he wants Tiger money and he isn't sharing it with Kobe. By all means I know he is not hurting but that's the cool thing is that it does not phase him. All he does is goes out there and astounds the world. He could be playing the Nets(the Nots)and people are still buying tickets. So the next time you get the honor nay the privilege to watch No. 6 take a second to realize that you are witnessing a young man just now starting to tap into his talent level. That alone is scary.
-Bradley S. Vreeke Co-Blogger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i appreciate all the hits but we would love some feedback and clicking on the ads. I can not do it from bb(blackberry).
ReplyDelete