
Just last night I was dogging Brett because he does not have a NFL team. Being the sports expert that he thinks he is, I just find it hard to believe that you can just be a fan of the whole sport in general. I got to thinking a little deeper and don't have a college bball team that is considered "my team". If you ask my favorite team I say Syracuse(L'ville did them wrong today), the one I follow the most is Texas Tech because I have a friend on the team. I live in Lubbock and grew up in SA. So you ask me who my NBA team is and of course I say the maturing Spurs. In the NFL it is the packers, because my dad was born in Wisconsin and if I did not like them I think he might shoot his youngest son. When I was growing up they called me, "Hurley" so I followed the blue devils, although I was torn between the two Duke and UNC. Which is basically like me liking both the Yankees and the bo-sox nation. I have not attended a major university so that would be the easy choice for anybody. So I will let him off the hook on this one because I just love college bball in general. When I think about what's to come I get giddy with excitement. Top to bottom the tourney is wide open. I think it just moved.
No comments:
Post a Comment