puma

Monday, March 22, 2010

break on through


5 OT games and several game winning shots later we've emerged into the sweet sixteen in this years tourney. I've been shell shocked, awe stricken, dumbfounded, ecstatic, perplexed, these games have put me through an emotional gauntlet I wont soon forget. Wathcing no name Murray St. hit an improbable game winner against Vandy those kids jumping up and down in jubilation that's what this time of year is about that's what makes it fantastic. On the flip side you've got Greg Monroe future lottery pick hanging his head when his Hoyas got run off the court by the 14 seeded Ohio Bobcats(killed my brackets jerks). It's all about highs and lows, KU getting Farok-ed when this little floppy haired kid takes a 3 with 30 seconds left on the shot clock. If he misses that shot I'm convinced Kansas would have taken the ball back up the court and finished that game off, and he is the dumbest kid on campus. HUGE balls in those ugly purple shorts, also considering he hit a gamer in the first round too. Two teams that seem to have emerged higher than all others, figuratively speaking for Syracuse and probably literally for the UK Wildcats. As of right now I'm looking forward to a big orange vs big blue show down but if these first two rounds have told us anything about parody in college bball assuming these things def makes an arse out of you and especially me.

No comments:

Post a Comment