puma

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hoosiers

      Such a setting for a Butler miracle.  They are playing in the same arena that Hickory amazed the nation.  SVP(Scott Van Pelt) is licking his chops on the radio plugs that he can put out.  Izzo is going to do everything in his power to not let the rook coach Brad Stevens manipulate his strategic masterpiece of coaching that has got him to a level that I believe makes him the MVP of the tourney.   They dismantled two of the teams(cuse and k-state) that I have had the chance to watch more than my beloved spurs.  I watched the McDonald's All American game twice tonight.  If you think that Butler gets any love from any of these phenoms you obviously need to quit checking my blog that hardly anybody reads anyways.  You will not hurt my feelings.  If the bulldogs get past Michigan State I am forever a fan as long as Stevens has the reins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment