If you were lucky you were there on that fine early spring Florida day when the clouds parted and the light shone down on a pitcher's mound in spring league, upon the next coming. The Washington Nationals rookie pitcher aka "Mr. Messiah" Steven Strasburg. Yeah he throws high 90's, yeah he has a sick breaking ball, but I'm here to tell you how he is going to save a franchise. The day of his spring debut Sportscenter did a pitch by pitch analysis of his 2 innings of work. I agree the kid has good stuff, but I'm just not sure if he is ready for a crown of thorns yet. Listen nattys leave him down for a year let him get some confidence good things come to those who wait, if you look real real real real reallll.....close you can see that little speck of light at the end of the tunnel, oh wait that's just Gilbert Arenas firing his gun in the distance D.C. sports still suck sry guys.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Steven Strasburg=Baseball Jesus
If you were lucky you were there on that fine early spring Florida day when the clouds parted and the light shone down on a pitcher's mound in spring league, upon the next coming. The Washington Nationals rookie pitcher aka "Mr. Messiah" Steven Strasburg. Yeah he throws high 90's, yeah he has a sick breaking ball, but I'm here to tell you how he is going to save a franchise. The day of his spring debut Sportscenter did a pitch by pitch analysis of his 2 innings of work. I agree the kid has good stuff, but I'm just not sure if he is ready for a crown of thorns yet. Listen nattys leave him down for a year let him get some confidence good things come to those who wait, if you look real real real real reallll.....close you can see that little speck of light at the end of the tunnel, oh wait that's just Gilbert Arenas firing his gun in the distance D.C. sports still suck sry guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment