City League
I am sick and tired of the debate of 96 teams. If it is not broke do not fix it. You have the greatest tournament ever and you want to suck the drama out of it. I love the bubble talk and who got snubbed to get in. I play in a city league that everybody makes the playoffs. In life there is winners and there is losers, that is just how it goes. I love Texas Tech Bball and my boy darko would agree that they did not do what it takes to get into the dance. They do play in the NIT tonight against Seton Hall(Darko have fun tonight). Back to the story, Illinois, Virginia Tech and Mississippi State which are stellar teams got left out this year. Sorry for ya but I have been picked last before and all it does is motivates me to do better next time. That is what the Tourney is all about. Everybody dwell on it but like in our Darko interview if you remain stagnant while others that are less talented will catch up by putting extra work in everyday. That is a senior college D1 athlete that puts it in more perspective than I can ever imagine. He plays with more emotion than you actually see. If they move it to 96 teams and the NCAA makes more money than I am moving to Canada and watch curling.
No comments:
Post a Comment