puma

Monday, March 15, 2010

 Bosley Please
 
     I thought the brackets were going  to make me lose some hair.  I hate being right.  At first, the first round makes you feel like you are a genius.  The only upset that I have is Cornell over Utep.  Then you get to the second round and you start thinking about all the games you have watched during the season and you quickly feel like you are taking your SAT's again.  Sweet Sixteeen is separating the teams from the squads.  I say this because there is a lot of squads with good athletes but do not have that teamwork to go any further in the dance.  Although that does not apply to Kentucky.  I call that the Jon Wall clause.  Moving to the Elite 8 and all the idiots start taking the #1's to go the promise land.  As of now I split up the Final Four with the ones and twos.  I have gave it consideration and I am sorry to say that you have to put your feelings aside when it comes to bracketology.  I have a place in my heart when it comes to Syracuse, but with Onuaka day to day I have to part ties. I am going to be watching that injury report like Feeney in the Superbowl.  Now the reason you lace up the hyperdunks, The Final Four.  Let it be known it took me four hours to write this and fill out my brackets.  I am probably going to switch my picks three more times but that is why we watch.  Right now I have WV, Duke, K-State and Kansas(sorry Kentucky it was a hard decision).  The championship is going to be Duke and Kansas but sorry brett Kansas is going to have that one shining moment once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment