puma

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

TIGER
     I want to say that Tiger coming back is going to be like Jordan entering baseball but he is actually going to compete.  I agree that him returning while all the hype from the dance is very smart.  I personally just want to see a a sport that I love go back to normal.  I hate to say it but I have not watched a lick of golf since he went into silence.  The man has superhuman skills but he has shown himself normal in the last five months.  HE IS A MAN, you have to think of all the special attention that he has received and obviously taken advantage of(just like most men would have).  All I want is to have Mr. Woods make the cut and god willing put on the NIKE red shirt on Sunday.  I believe that alone for real fans of golf that is everything we are looking for.  Heaven forbid he puts on the green jacket and he shoots back up to super stardom where he is comfortable and the normal Sunday that us hackers love to see.  Hit em well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment